Every Thursday, 2-5 pm, at the Hamburg Research Academy in room C.1067
We as the Doctoral Council would like to invite all doctoral researchers from Hamburg to a joint Co-Working and exchange.
It can be difficult to motivate yourself to write regularly on your own. The Co-Working offers you the space to work on your writing projects together with other doctoral students in a quiet atmosphere at a regular time. You will be guided into and out of writing with one writing exercise respectively. Afterwards and during the writing breaks, you can also use the room to network and talk with other doctoral students.
The Co-Working takes place every Thursday between 2 pm and 5 pm at the Hamburg Research Academy (Goch-Fock-Wall 7).
- 2-2:15 pm – arrival and setting goals
- 2:15-3 pm – 1st working session
- 3-3:15 pm – break and setting goals
- 3:15-4:10 pm – 2nd working session
- 4:10-4:20 pm – break
- 4:20-4:55 pm – 3rd working session
- 4:55 pm – farewell/reflection
If you would like to participate, please register for each meeting using the form below: