Get involved: Let’s build a new postdoc network in Hamburg
We welcome your ideas and active engagement: Help building a new network at the Hamburg Research Academy – created by postdocs for postdocs! What do you need in your current career phase, and how could a network support you?
Time is precious – choose forms of involvement that suit you
Time is a valuable asset during the postdoctoral phase. The Postdoc Network offers opportunities for flexible engagement based on individual interests and availability. Whether you wish to engage casually, contribute occasionally, or even establish a regular event series and participate in HRA committee meetings – there are opportunities and financial support for various forms of involvement. Get in touch with us – we gladly answer your questions and connect you with other interested postdocs.
How does the HRA support you?
- An annual budget of 3,000 euros.
- You are welcome to use HRA's facilities and infrastructure, and to promote your activities through the website, newsletter, and social media.
Potential ideas for activities
- Organizing networking events such as monthly postdoc lunches or online meetings with insights on relevant subjects.
- Hosting regular get-togethers.
- Organizing or participating in events: Invite experts to discuss topics relevant to you.
- Peer-to-peer advising on various aspects of the postdoc phase and the research landscape in Hamburg.