The Hamburg Research Academy gives early career researchers a voice in its affairs.
To this end, the Postdoc Council represents the interests of postdoctoral researchers and promotes networking among group members. The Postdoc Council participates and votes in HRA Council meetings and plays an active role in the development of the HRA’s services. It has its own budget for achieving its objectives.
Election of the next Postdoc Council
The (digital) elections for the next HRA Postdoc Council will take place on 9 April (3-4pm). The postdocs and junior professors present at the meeting will elect two speakers and two substitutes for the Postdoc Council.
If you ….
- would like to contribute to debates around good supervision, tenure track, or career development,
- seek to create spaces for informal exchanges among early career academics,
- want to discuss the working conditions of researchers,
- are interested in making early career academics in Hamburg become more visible,
- would like to bring your own ideas and topics
... then we are looking forward to welcoming you at the meeting!
In order to better plan the meeting, we kindly ask you to inform us (linda.jauch"AT"hra-hamburg.de) by 1 April 2021 if you will participate.
Dr. Dannica Fleuß
Helmut Schmidt University / Universität der Bundeswehr
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Benedikt Kriegesmann
Hamburg University of Technology
Dr. Marc-Olivier Hinzelin
Helmut Schmidt University / Universität der Bundeswehr, Medical Center Hamburg-Eppendorf / Universität Hamburg
Contact Postdoc Council: