Personal Branding – Be Self-Confident and Visible
What kind of expertise do you want to be known for in academia? For most of us personal branding and self-marketing is a big step out of our comfort zone but the most successful way to shape our career. In our interactive workshop, we develop a personal brand for every participant. Based on the analysis of your strengths, interests, goals and values, we will define your individual personal brand and discuss the communication channels that suit your personality and your target group. We create and practice your elevator pitch and you benefit from the direct feedback of your peers. And at the end of these two days you will take a “first-step(s)-plan” with you to start your branding right away.
- Discuss your topic(s), interests and passion
- Identify your strengths and values
- Discuss communication
- Create and practice your elevator pitch
- Develop a „first-steps-plan“
- Gain an understanding of personal branding and what it can do for your professional success
- Gain self-confidence for communication on own-behalf
- Develop a tool that supports our career in many ways
- Lecture elements
- Individual and group exercises
- Self-reflection and feedback
This workshop is open to all users of the Hamburg Research Academy. The participation is free of charge.